Saturday, September 26, 2009

* Bowling, lunch & archery ~


* hearts ^_^ ~

Today, I had bowling training as usual..
I woke up at 10.30am which is late already..
huhuhuh..
I was suppose to be at Pyramid latest by 11.30am..
cause I promised Josephine to play with her first.. uhuk uhuk..
SORRY JO!!!!

I reached Pyramid at 12.10pm.. hard to get parking lor..
by the time I parked my car, Jo text me.. "You're here yet??"..
huhuhu.. I cannot reply her cause my phone kene barredddd.. AGAIN!!!
I really really need to control my phone calls & messages.. *sigh

As I reached bowling, there's only 3 people were there..
Jo, Yenyen and Alex (new member)..
Jo introduced me to Alex..
After one game, Simon came..
and we all play another 3 games..
I didn't performed as usual lor but..
I did improved a lot.. cheyyyy.. *wink wink
Ouh ya, Yaya was supposed to come at 12pm but she overslept I guess..
including dzikri, and she had to wait for dzikri to get ready.. so "lame" ok!!!
haha..
By the time she came, we already done playing..
She then got to play for one game only..
I'll bet its enough for her since she's soooo good already..
yayayayaya! ^_^

Everyone was so hungry..
We went to 'Ayam Penyet'.. *yummy!!!
I love the 'happy soda'..
but Jo said It taste like 'Antibiotic'..
uhuk uhukk.. I still love it! ^_^



* Jo & Yenyen ~


* Dzikri & Yaya ~



* Yenyen & me ~

After lunch, dzikri was still hungry.. again.. hungry??
He is soooo skinny but eat like.. haiyooo..
He wants MCD la pulak.. huhuhu.. yaya has to layan him only lor.. hehe..
While waiting, we donno what to do..
We decided to watch movie but so long queue.. NO thanks! haha..
So we went to archery.. have a look.. and everyone was OK to give a try..
Each of us get 37 arrows..
I seriously had no idea how to play that thing.. ahahaha..
It was fun but.. painful lor..
and it's hard to aim and shoot..
ya lor, never try it before..
First time is always hard.. for me.. huhuhu..



* They bully me!!! huhuhu ~

Overall, we really had fun spend the day together..
with all jokes.. especially family thingy..
papa (Yenyen), mama (Yaya), me (1st daughter), Jo (2nd daughter) and our maid, Dzikri.. LOL!
I wish today is everyday.. ^_^

Hearts you guys..
Jo, Yaya, Yenyen, Dzikri and Simon..
always.. ^_^ ~

cheers ~


No comments:

Post a Comment