her:
You, I can't stop thinking about you ever since you left me.. It's been 3 weeks..
I don't know what else I should do..
I tried to hate you, but I love & miss you more..
I tried to forget about you, but I keep thinking about you more..
I went out & spend more time with someone else, but the only think I see is you..
I'm so pathetic..
Sorry..
him:
I'm so sorry syg, haih, you don't have to be sorry.
Why you still want me?, I never treat you good..
I always mainkan perasaan you, I'm no good for you..
You too baik for me, dear..
her:
Huh, you mmg xsyg i langsung for all this time? you just main2?
I bukannya baik, it's all because I truly sayang you..
him:
If I xsayang you, what for I pergi rumah you jauh2? what for I lied to my
family just to go out with you? haih, I still sayang you ok, it's just I xnak ada gf..
her:
huh, but why? Tell me honestly, so I understand..
him:
Honestly, because I like a lot of girls, I suka freedom, hmm..
her:
Ouh, if like that, I guess I really have to move on lor..
Sebab I sayang you sgt, I sacrifice, thanks for everything..
him:
Syg, sorry dear, hmm, but no matter what happen, I will always sayang you..
I Promise..
her:
Even tho I dah ada boyfriend nanti?
him:
Yes, I will always sayang you =) ..
p/s: she misses him.. ~
No comments:
Post a Comment