Wednesday, May 02, 2012

* Dating at Pavilion for the first time .. ~

01052012 :: Happy Labour Day , everyone ! ^_^ ..
I spend myLabour day with myUmar .. In the morning, studying as usual , did lots of programming since it become rusty .. He came around 2pm++ waiting for me for half an hour .. showey bb =((( .. I was busy doing lab exercises, bb .. =(((

We went to Waroeng Penyet at The Curve then straight away to Pavilion to get our "The Avengers" tickets =DDD .. excited but bb not feeling well .. tummy problem .. poor bb shyg =((( ..

.. Ayam Penyet & Happy Soda are Our Favvv =DDD ..
.. Pavilion (ps: I look matured .. hu hu) ..
.. myBB shyg shakit pewot .. Cian die .. HugHugHugs ..

Lots of drama happened .. but we managed to deal with it before our night ends .. ='))) .. ILoveYouVeryMuch , myUmar .. ^_^ ..

...

Hugs&Kisses,
Kay Alies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment