I know a lot of people .. but hardly find the one who sticks accept Hanin .. Even tho she hardly be there for me .. 'cause of her commitments , I totally understand .. we're still BestFriend =)))
I just wonder .. why we called them friends when they're not happy to see you happy ??
hmmm .. this is the first time I feel like this ..totally don't understand ..
nevermind, myTruly Best of BestFriends is always myUmar =))) .. *LoveStruck~
He's the person I always talk to ..
He's a very good listener ..
He picks me up when I fall ..
He's there all the time .. whenever I needed him ..
He loves me as I am , no matter how I look (horrible especially during exams, =P) , what I do & what I wear ..
He's myLover&myBestFriend ..
Nobody has been soooooo good & kind to me as you are , myUmar ..
PS: I knew it that I'm gonna write about him .. cause it's always about him .. sorry guys ! I'm just so madly inLove with him .. ^_^
...
Cheers,
Kay Alies <3
No comments:
Post a Comment