29042012 :: me & myUmar went for Burger Bakar Kaw Kaw againnnn !! hi hi .. Thank you, bb .. He looks soooooo hensome as always =))) .. I can just looking at him 24/7 without doing anything =DDD ..
At first he wanted to fetch me at home but he was in the middle of something, so I went to his house ..
On my way there, he BBM me
"awak kat mane dah? sy ade something tuk awak ni .. dah beli pun" ..
and I replied ..
"Tak payah laaaaaa .. (merajuk gile kan)" .. hi hi ..
and once I reached there, he was standing beside his car smiling at me
with his adorable face .. eeeeee .. mangade cause he knows he was guilty
.. then he asked me to move to the passanger seat .. eeeeee mengade !! .. I get out from the car je, he gave me .. ICE CREAM !! hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ..
I Love it ! I Love it !!! .. He told me about the ice cream before .. he wanted to buy for me but Ice Cream kannn .. sure melting nanti .. he he .. Yayyyyyiieeeeeee !! Thank you , bb =DDD .. I ate sampai 2 okeyh ! byk gile ! .. mane la badan tak naek .. hi hi ..
Now, Let's go to Burger Bakar Kaw Kaw at Puchong Utama .. =DDD
![]() |
| .. tak la ramai sgt org =))) .. |
![]() |
| .. ordered at 7plus, got our food around 8plus .. okie la kannn .. |
![]() |
| .. shabarrr yeeee .. =* .. |
![]() |
| .. it's written Lokas Makana .. Camera tak canggih .. heh .. |
![]() |
| .. it's MINE !! =DDD .. |
![]() |
| .. Aunty tu kate ni Burger Kawen namenye .. Chicken + Beef .. hi hi .. |
Thank you for the night & everything .. even da keje, still tak lupe shaye & tak pernah berubah .. myUmar still being myUmar ='))) .. & one more thing that he said to me while hugging me .. "Maken hari, Maken shygggg sgtttt kat awak" .. ='))) ..
...
Lotsa Love,
Kay Alies <3








wah wah wah. jealousny. =DDD. best giler.. hee
ReplyDeletehi hi hi .. 9th is coming very soon ! nanti dating puas2 ye .. Hugs :)
Delete