Thursday, April 26, 2012

* oh Fridayyyyyy !! .. ~

Today is Fridayyyy ?? Oh noooo .. time flies so fast .. -___-" 
Roughtly left 20 days to submit next progress of myProject ..
which I'm still in the research part and reading journals .. Oh pening !! ..
Hopefully, everything goes well and mySystem has the basic structures needed ..

Later, off to college for small part of the project submission and work ..
how I wish I could stop working and spend more time on myProject .. 
but I need money to survive for myFood =((( ..
whatever it is, just stay strong .. and never give up !! .. nanti myU brain wash plaks .. hi hi ..

tata .. ^_^ 

Happy Friday, everyone !! (tau la korg happy sbb Saturday is coming kannn .. hu hu ..)

...

Cheers,
Kay Alies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment