Friday, April 27, 2012

* Our Mission Completed :: Burger Bakar Kaw Kaw , Puchong Utama .. ~

Finally !! I had the Burger Bakar Kaw Kaw  last night with myU , Bob , Dina , Ayeen , Nelly , Syed , Ejudd , Navein & Otai .. hi hi .. It wasssss sooooooooooo deliciousssssssssss !! ..
Even tho I almost giving up to find the road there where located in Puchong Utama .. but dapatttt jugaks rase .. hi hi .. a lot of drama ye mase nak datang .. showeyyyy bb !! =((( ..

By the time I reached there, myBurger da shejuk !! but still sheedappp !! hi hi .. mine was double okeyh ! hi hi .. and Bob said Chicken is nicer than beef .. oh Mannn ! nak rase chicken next time .. kene kidnapped bb shyg la .. hi hi ..

I didn't get to take pic of the Burger cause too hungry .. he he .. was fascinated by the Burger .. hi hi .. yummmmmeyyyhhh !! but curik Bob punye pic .. ngeh ngeh ..

* Double okeyh ! Mahuuuu lagi !! =DDD .. ~
As usual, we played "MAFIA" and then the place mcm nak tutup, so we moved to Syed Bistro, Puchong Perdana .. just near by .. =)))
Continue Yam Cha .. hi hi .. mmg borak2 shampai 4am++ ..

.. Ayeeeeennnnnnnn chanteks =))) ..
.. =))) ..


.. Pretty Dina Bob myUmar =))) ..
.. =))) ..
I had a GREAT time with you guys .. it's been awhile tak mcm nieh .. Hope for more to come .. 
^_^ .. Hugs&Kisses ..

.. Umar Kay =))) ..



...


Lotsa Love,
Kay Alies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment